Excelz Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Putting the best server to work

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
c a r s o n

My Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: My Moderator Application   My Moderator Application EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 4:09 pm

n-Game Username:C A R S O N

Why you should you be a mod/admin:I should be moderator because I am active ingame. Also, I like helping people. Also I am great with people.

Past Experience in servers/Runescape:I played 2speced for like 3 months. rs for 4 years. been playing rsps for about 3 years.I have owned a server with my friend. I have been moderator in a few servers. I can name a few of them if you need me to but oSome are edgepkz.no-ip.biz, oblivionpk, webstersdcape, etc.
Are you an active player:

What will you do as an mod/admin:I will make sure members follow the rules. I will also make sure that I will follow the rules(I already do). I will continue to help throughtout the server.

Will you ban people for cursing:No. First I will warn them. But If tis problem consists, I will mute them and tell daniel/defence about it and give them a chance to applea.

Trick Question; Would you mute someone for saying "You are an asshole, and I hope you die" :No. I will warn them, it is their opinion. but they also use language, so if they continue to, I will mute and tell daniel/defense about it lol.
Back to top Go down

My Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1