Excelz Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Putting the best server to work

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alakazo

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application   Staff Application EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:21 am

In-Game Username: Alakazo

Why you should you be a mod/admin: Im helpful Im a Co owner on a different server so i have lots of experience

Past Experience in servers/Runescape: Co owner, Admin, Mods ect

Are you an active player:I will Be When The Server Is Up Razz

What will you do as an mod/admin: Help Others Welcome New comers, Try to help out People who have trouble and be an all around nice guy to everyone.

Will you ban people for cursing:It depends On How much they Curse, How long they curse for and How nasty/unpleasant the curse is

Trick Question; Would you mute someone for saying "You are an asshole, and I hope you die" :

If I was A mod I'de ask a senior member what they thing on the situation, if it is entitled as a joke i'de only let them off with a warning if the person meant it unpleasenetly I'de mute or ban them.. (after asking Senior member for permission)

Hope You Pick Me and have a Good Day! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.excelz-life.webs.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:22 am

ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down
https://excelzlife.forumotion.com
i rush i

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: admin aplication   Staff Application EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:34 am

ingame user-irush i
i think i would make a great admin because of my past experiances with staff on 3 following 508 servers shakurscape.no-ip.org pkworld08.no-ip.org and shadowilse i think if u picked me as a admin it would definatley boost your server number count and more people would see its more enjoyable Very Happy

theres one thing you should know my best following trates are kindness,fairness,my my style of giving people seferal chances and i do not abuse and anyone who says they dont like 508 servers i will change their minds instantly with the way i proform so i would like to say i hope you accept me and thank you and have a wondefull day ps even if you dont accept me we will still be friends Very Happy lol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alakaza

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:54 am

not accepted looks pretty good but u need more to interrest me add more and ill thing about it + u need to play 1 week soz u can chill for a while
Back to top Go down
I Defence I
Admin

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:56 am

alakaza wrote:
not accepted looks pretty good but u need more to interrest me add more and ill thing about it + u need to play 1 week soz u can chill for a while

sorry about that that is my the owner of server rofl
Back to top Go down
trevor

trevor

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:21 pm

Why did somone post an application here.... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff Application
Page 1 of 1