Excelz Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Putting the best server to work

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

armada's mod app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
armadarmada

armada's mod app Empty
PostSubject: armada's mod app   armada's mod app EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:12 pm

where r u from: The Garden state Smiley (NJ)

how old r u:13 years old

how long have u played server: 3 days(srry bout that will paly more)but thats only on the new server. On the old i've been playing a lot much longer

why do u think u deserve mod/admin:I can help the server a lot and in other servers There are times where I can help some players once i get to know this server. With the votes and the help that I give to this server i might be able to help.
how much experience you have of admin/mod: about 6-10 servers. Overall in years would be 1 years. Unfortunately either the servers were shutdown or i thought the server sucked. After that I was retired for a little bit and I really missed the feeling of being a part of the staff. Therefore I began to give it a shot. While I was playing on the servers I learned a very important lesson. The lesson was that I should stick to the server that I feel is the most welcoming and suitable for me. Currently this would be it. (Rofl the retired sentence made me look i've been taking it seriously :p any way)

what can u do to improve the server:voooooooooooteeeeeeee Smiley In my opinion voting is the leading advertisement and as the server gets more votes, the servers will be much more well known.

TY FOR TAKING YOuR TIME TO READ THIS lol!
Back to top Go down

armada's mod app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Excelz Life :: Your first category :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: