Excelz Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Putting the best server to work

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

admin aplication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
i rush i

admin aplication Empty
PostSubject: admin aplication   admin aplication EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:46 am

Ingame username-i rush i

Yhy you should be mod/admin-Becaseu of my fairness and how i give people chnces and hw i behave on server i think by giving me this you will expand your server

Paste experences on server/runescape-on 3 of the following servers i was a staff shakurscape shadowilse and pkworld08 people use to call me frendly james because i played for over 5 months and never had a conflitch with any players

Are you an active player_to be honest no im not todays my first day and i think i would make a great staff so i took a chance

What would you do as mod/admin-well i would try to expand server and be cooperative as possible and do my best to make this server the best and be helpfull

Will you ban people for cursing-absolutly not because thats how some people get there emotions out by saying things they dont want to and if they get an attitude or keep doing it i will contact a higher supervisor to dell with them

Trick question-no i would not ban anyone because what if their having a bad day and they get upset and say somthing i will go to them in a priite place and talk to them nicly and personaly

thank you for giving me this chance even if i dont get acceptted i would still pay and be cool lol! lol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

admin aplication
Page 1 of 1