Excelz Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Putting the best server to work

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

king jays staff app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
king jay

king jay

king jays staff app Empty
PostSubject: king jays staff app   king jays staff app EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:39 pm

In-Game Username: king jay

Why you should you be a mod/admin:cuz im respectful help ful and i dont really ever get angry at all i can tolerate alot

Past Experience in servers/Runescape:i played runescape for about 2 years then switched to mopar for the last 4 years on mopar ive played over 3k servers.

Are you an active player:yes i am i will be dedicated to any server that needs me to be dedicated to it

What will you do as an mod/admin:i will enforce all rules what ever they may be and to uphold peace in the server

Will you ban people for cursing:i will say plz dont spam but if they continue i will kick and if they get uber pissed and start spam cussing i will ban them

Trick Question; Would you mute someone for saying "You are an asshole, and I hope you die" :
i will say idc lol ive been picked on so much in my life i dont rlly give a shit what people say to me anymore doesnt rlly affect me at all anymore so gf kid u lose
Back to top Go down

king jays staff app
Page 1 of 1